Who can enter?
To be eligible to enter the award you must be:
- An architect, interior architect, industrial designer, interior designer, building engineer or another related professional, born from 1 January 1982 onwards.
- A student in architecture, industrial design, building engineering or other related discipline currently enrolled in a university, college or school, born from 1 January 1982 onwards.
Is there any fee for registration?
Registration is free of charge.
What is the deadline for registrations?
Deadline to register is 12:00 hours (GMT+1) on 15 March 2017.
I am trying to register but an error is shown saying that my email is already registered in your database
This means that you have already initiated your registration. You should have received a confirmation email. If you cannot find it in your mail box or spam boxes, please contact us using the following form available under "technical questions” section:
I haven't received the email to confirm my registration
I made a mistake in my registration. Is there a possibility to modify my data?
Yes, you can modify your data in your user area:
May a group register?
Yes, a group of two professionals or two students. Mixed groups are not accepted.
How should a group register?
One of the 2 members of the group should register, including details about their partner (name and surname, e-mail, date of birth… etc.).
I registered as an individual, but now I would like to participate as a group of two. How can I change this?
Tell your colleague to register individually. After that, they should notify their registration email using this form, available under "technical questions" section:
What is the deadline for submissions?
All submissions must be received by 12:00 hours (GMT+2) on 19 April 2017.
What should I submit?
The competing project must be submitted in:
- One pdf file, containing not more than 2x A3 size pages.
- The maximum size of the pdf file will be 1.5MB.
- The first page must include the title of the project, a text with the description of the project, and the main images. The text must not have more than 600 words, divided into three sections: WHAT? What is the project about? For whom? HOW? Brief description (How it works, materials ...) and WHY? Why it will be relevant in the future.
- Any background information or additional details of the project should be placed on the second page.
Can I e-mail my submission?
Can I enter several times?
No. Each person or group may participate in one project only.