Making the most of its trail, and with the goal of disseminating relevant content and knowledge about architecture and design, Roca has created the jumpthegap(talk) meetings. These events take place periodically in different cities around the world, gathering prominent professionals of the design and architecture worlds to provide their vision on both sectors.
- "Why is design so important for the economy?" – Sophie Thomas
- Interview with Benedetta Tagliabue – Director of EMBT Miralles Tagliabue
- “Tectonism. Engineering and Fabrication logics as Stylistic Drivers” – Patrik Schumacher
- Interview with Anjali Srinivasan - ChoChoMa Studios Directo
- Interview with Ma Yansong - Founder & Principal Partner of MAD Architects
- “Water, from risk to reward by design” – Henk Ovink & Martha Thorne
- Interview to Vladimir Pirojkov - CEO High Complexity Prototyping Centre KINETICA - NUST MISIS
- “Meaningful innovation: Opportunities provided by design and architecture to solve people’s real needs” – Josep Congost, Isabel Roig, Joan Vinyets & Benedetta Tagliabue.