- Patrik Schumacher, director of Zaha Hadid Architects and president of the jury, gave a ‘jumpthegap talk’ about the future of design and architecture.
- With over 6,000 registered participants from 135 countries, jumpthegap stands as one of the design competitions with more recognition worldwide.
- The award ceremony will take place at the Disseny Hub Barcelona on the 17th October.
- The president of the jury, Patrik Schumacher will give a jumpthegap talk before revealing the names of the winners of this year´s edition of the contest.
You can find below the list with the names of the 8 finalist projects of the Professional and Student categories and the 4 finalists of the Special We Are Water Foundation Prize 2017. Congratulations to their authors!
- The seventh edition of the competition has had over 6000 registrants.
- The winners will be announced in October: two of them, in the professional and student categories, with a prize of 10,000€ for each and the third prize of 6000€ awarded by the We Are Water Foundation.
- The session will be attended by Josep Congost, Isabel Roig, Benedetta Tagliabue and Joan Vinyets at Roca Barcelona Gallery
- This event with renowned professionals from the design and architecture fields is included in the series of meetings that will take place as part of the international design competition jumpthegap