You can find below the list with the names of the 8 finalist projects of the Professional and Student categories and the 4 finalists of the Special We Are Water Foundation Prize 2017. Congratulations to their authors!
- The seventh edition of the competition has had over 6000 registrants.
- The winners will be announced in October: two of them, in the professional and student categories, with a prize of 10,000€ for each and the third prize of 6000€ awarded by the We Are Water Foundation.
- The session will be attended by Josep Congost, Isabel Roig, Benedetta Tagliabue and Joan Vinyets at Roca Barcelona Gallery
- This event with renowned professionals from the design and architecture fields is included in the series of meetings that will take place as part of the international design competition jumpthegap
- Ion Mincu University of Architecture and Urbanism hosted the jumpthegap talk session with special guests: jury member Valentin Vodev, Romanian architect Justin Baroncea in a discussion moderated by Constantin Goagea, Director of Zeppelin architecture magazine
- This year, the prizes of the international design contest amount to 26,000 euros for its three categories: students, professionals and sustainability.
- The discussion will be held on February 21, at Expo Bath Sofia, featuring designer Valentin Vodev, a member of the international jury of jumpthegap, the contest for young designers. He also will present the opportunities for participating the contest.
- The event is from the series of meetings of young professionals and entrants artists with renowned professionals from the fields of design and architecture, organized within jumpthegap international contest.
- The seventh edition of jumpthegap, one of the most prestigious design competitions, was launched in late 2016 and is open to young professionals and students of architecture from around the world, and the prizes amounts to 26,000 euro, a record of all previous editions.