July 24, 2017The selection is already done!!
July 24, 2017
You can find below the list with the names of the 8 finalist projects of the Professional and Student categories and the 4 finalists of the Special We Are Water Foundation Prize 2017. Congratulations to their authors!
For all those that have not been selected, we really thank you very much for your participation and your efforts in this seventh edition of the contest and we encourage you to take part in the next one
Professional Category Finalists
- Panacea (Mohammadreza Shahmohammadi, Iran)
- Sanctuary (Bodin Hon and Dilara Kan, Hong Kong)
- Tank - save the water (Maya Prokhorova, Russia)
- WCircle (Charbel El Tawil, Lebanon)
Student Category Finalists
- Flow shower system / the experience of water (Zuzanna Wilkirska, Poland)
- LAMBDA (Denis Lara Molina, Spain)
- Olaia (Diogo Cunha and Tiago Festa, Portugal)
- Shower-Tub (Abdurrahman Suheylhan Onal, UK)
Special We Are Water Foundation Prize Finalists
- Babylon (Caterina Elena Vianna and Ferran Gesa, Spain)
- biounit (Aleks Cicha, Poland, and Charles Chambers, UK)
- Delta (Michał Hondo and Kinga Grzybowska, Poland)
- Luxury with Sustainability (Natasha Jadhav, India)
The Award Ceremony will be celebrated on 17 October afternoon at the Disseny Hub Barcelona, chaired by Patrik Schumacher, President of the Jury. At this moment, the 3 winners (Professional, Student and Special We Are Water Foundation Prize) will be revealed.
Taking advantage of the presence of Patrik Schumacher at the Award ceremony, he will give a ‘jumpthegap talk’ on his vision of the present framework of design and architecture and the opportunities the future might offer.