Making the most of its trail, and with the goal of disseminating relevant content and knowledge about architecture and design, Roca has created the jumpthegap®(talk) meetings. These events take place periodically in different cities around the world, gathering prominent professionals of the design and architecture worlds to provide their vision on both sectors.
January 31 | Madrid (Spain)
February 7 | Rabat (Morocco)
March | Sofia (Bulgaria)
- "Designing today with tomorrow in mind" - jumpthegap® Spanish Winners
- Interview with Raya Ani - Founder and Design Director of RAW-NYC Architects
- “Socializing views on design” - Ana Mir
- "Innovation is required: Opportunities provided by design and architecture to solve people´s real needs" - Valentin Vodev & Sofia Anguelova
- "Why is design so important for the economy?" - Sophie Thomas
- Interview with Benedetta Tagliabue - Director of EMBT Miralles Tagliabue
- “Tectonism. Engineering and Fabrication logics as Stylistic Drivers” - Patrik Schumacher
- Interview with Anjali Srinivasan - ChoChoMa Studios Director
- Interview with Ma Yansong - Founder & Principal Partner of MAD Architects
- “Water, from risk to reward by design” - Henk Ovink & Martha Thorne
- Interview to Vladimir Pirojkov - CEO High Complexity Prototyping Centre KINETICA - NUST MISIS
- “Meaningful innovation: Opportunities provided by design and architecture to solve people’s real needs” – Josep Congost, Isabel Roig, Joan Vinyets & Benedetta Tagliabue.